Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Today's Quote

Show me a thoroughly satisfied man and I will show you a failure.

Anything that won't sell, I don't want to invent. Its sale is proof of utility, and utility is success.

I never did a day's work in my life. It was all fun.

To have a great idea, have a lot of them.

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.

The successful person makes a habit of doing what the failing person doesn't like to do.

Time is really the only capital that any human being has, and the one thing that he can’t afford to lose.

Of all my inventions, I liked the phonograph best. Life's most soothing things are sweet music and a child's goodnight.
All from Thomas Edison, 1847 - 1931

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home